Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support premium plan problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    loladc
    Participant

Hi there
    I bought your 49 euro plan and nothing works. Can’t find the way to access the premium support, no access to extensions, can’t find the way to have the licence key, and can’t sent the newsletter.
    Any help please, it’s quite urgent
    Thank you

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, since you’re logged in to post this request, I guess the account is working. So use the “support menu” to open a ticket for premium support.

In your account page (see the top menu “account”), you have a license code to be copied in the Newsletter main settings. Then the extensions panel in the Newsletter menu is enable for the extensions installation.

I suspect you did not received the activation email. We received a purchase with a wrong email address and it is very similar to your actuall address.

Stefano.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, we found out that you have an account to log in in this site, but when you bougth you were not logged in and another account has been generated. But with an invalid mail address, probably from paypal or specified during the purchase.

Now we moved the order to the account you’re using to post in the forum, so you should be able to see the license in the account.

Stefano.

loladc
    Participant

Ok thank you for your answer I saw the licence key and have access to the extensions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.