Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Plugin vers 6 Editor Fails to Load

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ever since Newsletter updated to version 6, our WP installation has had nothing but problems. The editor will not load (Newsletters > Create Newsletter > click theme > Proceed to edit).

I’ve had to resort to downgrading the plugin to version 5 in order to make it work.

WP version: 5.3.1
    Theme: NewsMag Pro 2.2.1

If you need other info for debugging let me know. This really needs to get resolved as I can’t keep having to downgrade a plugin on every update.

On a side note, is there any way to keep custom themes after a WP update? Again, having to keep going into FTP to just add a theme to the plugin seems silly to me.

Any assistance and rapid response is greatly appreciated.

C

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, which theme are you using to create a newsletter? The default theme? Do you see an error? Or can you find an error on the error logs?
    If you use a custom theme, you should add it to a special folder, please refer to the documentation, otherwise WP will delete it on every update.

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The problem happens with any theme used. The editor doesn’t appear no matter what theme is used.

I am not aware of errors in the log. Should I be looking under php error logs?

For the custom theme, they need to go to wp-content/extensions/newsletter/emails/themes?

Thank you
    C

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.