Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support plugin broken for WP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nikdow
    Participant

getting this error when opening /wp-admin/

[07-Feb-2017 04:59:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/lamp/webroot/cbdweb/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /home/lamp/webroot/cbdweb/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/plugin.php on line 1545

removed the plugins/newsletter directory and wp-admin loads OK.

Downloaded latest zip file of plugin and unzipped it manually, error comes back.

WP 4.5.6

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi the file plugin.php form https://wordpress.org/plugins/newsletter/, version 4.7.9 has not the line number 1545, it is shorter. Probably your blog is loading a wrong file, have you two folders with the same plugin?

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same error for me.
    How can I fix it Stefano?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Guys, it seems your update is getting a wrong file or not replacing all the files. Delete the plugin folder and reinstall.

Stefano.

Norma
    Participant

Hi, the error I’m getting is this one. How can I fix this.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tgmpa_load_bulk_installer() (previously declared in /homepages/1/d610502835/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Ensalpicadas/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:3154) in /homepages/1/d610502835/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Ensalpicadas/wp-content/themes/food-blog/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 1694

I’m new at this. I had to deactivate the plug in in order not to be “locked out” from my dashboard.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.