Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Outlook: Newsletter breaks off

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

I was sending my latest newsletter to test subscribers. On different mail browsers it worked well, but not on Outlook 14.0. There the newsletter breaks off after about a third. (only on desktop; no problems on mobiles with Outlook WebApp)

Obviously it’s not because of a special content within my newsletter. If I bring the modules to a different order and send again, it breaks off at another content (sometimes above a text, sometimes within a picture). With recent newsletters Outlook hadn’t got this problem.

What can I do to solve it?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, latest version has not introduced something particular, but with long newsletter I noted outlook 365 is “cutting” the email, while if I open it using the option “see in a browser” it shows perfectly.

Actually we added a container to control the background, but it should not create such kind of issues.

I’m checking that problem.

Robin
    Participant

Hi Stefano, thanks for fast response and for checking! Would be great if you could give me an advise how to handle it tomorrow. Regards!

torsten.loebe
    Participant

We noticed the same issues. But it only happens with outlook at windows. Mac outlook is working fine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I’m having the same issue! OPened a new template – added multiple images – and the newsletter is cut in outlook. Would appreciate a solution – thanks!

Robin
    Participant

Hi Stefano, do you think there will be a solution today? We’re holding back the latest newsletter because of the issue. But our users are waiting for it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, same here – I have some client newsletter pending and hopefully I dont have to reinstall an old version since they have to be sent out today 🙁 Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can confirm its the additional <table> container that causes the issue: I switched to HTML Newsletter – removed the <table> and the gray <td> – and it worked fine. Can this be fixed so that it works with the editor as well! Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry – I was wrong – this block hab to be removed:

<!--[if gte mso 9]>
    <v:rect xmlns:v='urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml' fill='true' stroke='false' style='mso-width-percent:1000;'>
    <v:fill type='tile' color='#f4f4f4' />
    <v:textbox style='mso-fit-shape-to-text:true' inset='0,0,0,0'>
    <![endif]-->

<!-- tnp -->
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.