Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support One list is not delivering properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    asociacionbb
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We have a list with over 30K suscribers, when we tried to send a message to that list is only sending the mail to less that 10% of the list. We have checked that all suscribers are confirmed, in the correct list, etc. but it does not work
    Any help?
    thanks

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, we need some more details to try to help. How do you determine only 10% of the contacts are processed? When you prepare the email and set the filters, how many contacts are counted?

asociacionbb
    Participant

Hi Stefano
    Thank you for your reply. I attach screenshots.
    1. Screenshot of the list with 30K suscribers: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WQu9FNnC5Eb7lN7Sj9nr0wj-uufw28CT/view?usp=sharing
    2. Screenshot of a bulletin selected just with that list, where only 2520 suscribers are being able to receive it (more or less 10% of the total list): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fkd_DiNBfEu5PqGTXQGnla0YJwnoLADW/view?usp=sharing
    The suscribers of that list are all confirmed , as you can see on the screenshot.
    By the way, we have a premium suscription.

Any idea?
    thanks

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the number reported in the lists management panel counts even the unsubscribed, unconfirmed, and so on, probably that list has only 2000+ subscribers which are confirmed.
    Yes, the number reported should be more clear in the lists panel. Try to check the number on the “subscriber statistics” panel, so we can see if the problem is the subscribers’ status.

asociacionbb
    Participant

Hello
    Our maintenance pannel is clear, as we erase twice per week the unsuscribed, bounces and claims.
    I have seen on the “suscriber statistics” panel that we have 2570 suscribers, while on the list appears 32944 suscribers.
    When I tried to test with a new bulletin, appears none if I try to send it to “unconfirmed” within that list.
    Any idea?
    Thanks

asociacionbb
    Participant

Hello
    Any help regarding this issue?
    thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.