Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Number of Subscribers in Newsletter Problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Flecher Noémie
    Participant

Hello,
    I am sending you this message because we have a problem with the Newsletter plugin. The problem is as follows: when sending a newsletter, we select a list of subscribers. For example, it contains 500 people. However, when the newsletter is sent, the interface indicates a much lower number than the expected number of subscribers. Could you give us an explanation please?

Also another issue that has cropped up recently. When sending a newsletter to list 10. A subscriber registered in list n°8 also received an email from this newsletter intended for list n°10. Same thing, could you tell us how to solve this problem?

In the hope that you can respond to my requests quickly, I wish you a great day.

Best regards,
    Joel

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, you should carefully check if the subscriber in list 8 is even in list 10, a subscriber can be part of more than one list. You should even check those options:
    – a list can contain unconfirmed or canceled subscribers which are not included while delivering
    – other filter can have been applied
    Anyway, the targeting panel of a newsletter should report the exact number at the moment of sending.
    S.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.