Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support "No subscriber found" when comfirming Unsubscription

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AhoiReklama
    Participant

Hi, I am using the newest version of the Newsletter plugin, it is a great piece of work. However, I have one problem with it.

When a properly subscribed user tries to unsubscribe, he clicks the link in the e-mail and then clicks the confirmation button, it doesn’t show to “unsubscription succesfull” message, but it shows an error code in the upper left corner “No subscriber found”.

However, the unsubscription process is succesfull – the user gets his e-mail, and I can see in the dashboard that he unsubscribed.

When he clicks the same link again, the proper unsubscription message appears (no error). However, he doesn’t recieve the e-mail for the second time (obviously, as he already unsubscribed).

When he clicks the same link for the third, fourth, etc… -time, the same message appears – “Succesfully unsubscribed…”

I googled this error message and I’ve seen that somebody had the same problem, but I didn’t find the solution. Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

AhoiReklama
    Participant

Hi, did you have a chance to take a look at this?

Thank you.

Florox
    Participant

Hey, i had the same problem. In Line 152 plugin/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php we are expecting a user object by calling the unsubscribe method, but nothing is returned. As Hot Fix, i just returned the user object at the end of the unsubscribe method.

I have this same problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.