Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support No send button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    secretuser
    Participant

Hello

There are at least 4 topics with the same question – no send button on Preview Newsletter, but no clear answer why.
    I have only the following buttons: Back, Save, Save and Test, Save and Swith to Preview.
    Check the screenshot please. https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mt3tgpp5l8ftz7/no%20send%20button.png?dl=0

WP is 4.7
    Newsletter Version 4.7.5

Thank you

Stefano
    Keymaster

hi, other topics are due to third party plugin injecting wrong css in the Newsletter panel. In your case, which is the status of the newsletter you’re editing? If it is “new” almost surely there is a css rule hinding the button but to check that I need to access the panel. Or are you able to inspect the code with a browser debugger?

Stefano.

secretuser
    Participant

Hi Stefano

There is no send button in HTML code. Does not look like CSS isuue.

<div class="tnp-submit">
                <a href="?page=newsletter_emails_index" class="button"><i class="fa fa-chevron-left"></i>&nbsp;Back</a>            <input class="button-primary" type="button" value="Save" onclick="this.form.act.value='save';this.form.submit()">            <input class="button-secondary" type="button" value="Save and test" onclick="this.form.btn.value='';this.form.act.value='test';if (confirm('Save and send test emails to test addresses?')) this.form.submit()">
                                                                <input class="button-secondary" type="button" value="Save and switch to HTML source editor" onclick="this.form.btn.value='';this.form.act.value='editor';if (confirm('Sure?')) this.form.submit()">        </div>
    secretuser
    Participant

Also I deactivated all plugins and did not get send button back

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.