All of a sudden I can no longer send newsletters. When I test a newsletter nothing comes over to my test email accounts. Yet when I trigger an actual send the newsletter says, after some time, that all 8,000+ people have been emailed. But I do net get one myself and there are no bounced emails so I know it isn’t actually sending. When I go to diagnostics and tests and send myself a couple tests that way they come through just fine.
Thought I was going crazy but its the same here too. All diagnostics fine, I get the two test emails fine, but the actual newsletter itself just doesn’t come through. I’ve tried changing to Base64 and all the other variables and nothing.
(It used to work fine so I’ve no idea what has changed.)
This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Just installed plugin. Configured. Test emails sending fine. Newsletter shows that it is sent fine. Nothing arrives. Checked with hosting company – no newsletters coming out. Even subscription confirmation doesn’t arrive. I think it is a problem with new update 5 days ago ! Not very nice first impression of plugin … 🙁
I did get it to work – I’ve been copying newsletters from previous monthly newsletter for a couple years. Apparently something changed in an update which mace it so that older newsletters will no longer send. I made a new newsletter from scratch and it sent as a test just fine.