Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support No Longer Sending

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

All of a sudden I can no longer send newsletters. When I test a newsletter nothing comes over to my test email accounts. Yet when I trigger an actual send the newsletter says, after some time, that all 8,000+ people have been emailed. But I do net get one myself and there are no bounced emails so I know it isn’t actually sending. When I go to diagnostics and tests and send myself a couple tests that way they come through just fine.

Any idea as to what is wrong?

Thanks,

Jason

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, do a test from the diagnostic panel. If you get back a success but no email is actually delivered, your provider is applying some kind of filter and you should open a ticket with them.

Stefano.

Jason
    Participant

I get two emails successfully via the diagnostics send. But still, when I test a newsletter or even try to send one, nothing goes through.

Jason
    Participant

I get two emails successfully via the diagnostics send. But still, when I test a newsletter or even try to send one, nothing goes through.

Anonymous
    Participant

Thought I was going crazy but its the same here too. All diagnostics fine, I get the two test emails fine, but the actual newsletter itself just doesn’t come through. I’ve tried changing to Base64 and all the other variables and nothing.

(It used to work fine so I’ve no idea what has changed.)

Jason
    Participant

Looks like it is not just me then who is having this problem!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just installed plugin. Configured. Test emails sending fine. Newsletter shows that it is sent fine. Nothing arrives. Checked with hosting company – no newsletters coming out. Even subscription confirmation doesn’t arrive. I think it is a problem with new update 5 days ago ! Not very nice first impression of plugin … 🙁

Anonymous
    Participant

As of 4.7.2 today, it seems to have started working again. Statistics are now showing that the news letters are going out and people are clicking on the links.

Jason
    Participant

Still doesn’t work for me.

Jason
    Participant

I did get it to work – I’ve been copying newsletters from previous monthly newsletter for a couple years. Apparently something changed in an update which mace it so that older newsletters will no longer send. I made a new newsletter from scratch and it sent as a test just fine.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.