Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support No data after domain transfer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Effekt
    Participant

Hi,
    i have installed the Newsletter Plugin on Domain A, created a theme and some lists and setup the whole plugin in the admin area. All was working fine. I also sended some Newsletters with success.
    Then i made a domain transfer of the whole site, changed the domain A in domain B in the whole database.
    In the plugin admin some of the data like lists, forms and other form data are no longer availible and there are some PHP Warnings like:
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘name_status’ in /www/htdocs/w017f39c/ludwigs-hof_root/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 1491
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘list_1’ in /www/htdocs/w017f39c/ludwigs-hof_root/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/controls.php on line 1078

Is this only a bug and how can i fix it?
    Thanks

Roland

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, probably they didn’t transfer all the database table or content. Most things are stored in the wp_options table while subscribers and newsletter are stored in specific tables.

You can dump out all the old options starting with newsletter* from the old site wp_options table in the new one. Check even for specific wp_newsletter* tables.

Stefano.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.