Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support No checkbox shown up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AnMaHe
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to use the Newsletter-Plugin and got the first essential problem.

Eaven I had activated the checkbox for privacy it’s not shown up on the site. When I type in an e-mailadress and press the submit-button there is a little popup far far away from the site or the form in the site.

“Bitte klicken Sie dieses Kästchen an, wenn sie fortsetzen wollen.” -> “Please click this checkbox, if you want to continue.”

But there is no checkbox, only the text “Subscribing I accept the privacy of this site.”

An other problem is the language. Some content is written in German other in English and without a correct translation this plugin is probably useless for me.

Thanks and kind regards
    Anna

Stefano
    Keymaster

Probably it is hidden by theme style rules, let me know which is the page where I can check the problem.

Stefano.

AnMaHe
    Participant

The site is actually not really online. It’s just a test-site on a sub-domain until it is ready to be presented.

I’m using the theme “OnAir2” by Quantum. Otherwise I could send you the sub-domain url via pn.

Anna

AnMaHe
    Participant

What ever I tried … Nothing works to show up the checkbox.

So I probably would have to try another plugin, but thx for the help.

Anna

AnMaHe
    Participant

OK, even after the last update.

There is no checkbox available to click.
    By clicking on submit only a popup-text, far away from the place where the checkbox should be, tells me to click the box.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.