Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Newsletters showing as “Sent” but not received

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rinthm
    Participant

Hello,

We are having an issue where the newsletter statistics will show as “Sent” for all recipients, but we know that at least some of them are not as we (my client and I) are on the subscribers list and don’t receive the emails. This even happens when we send a newsletter just to the two of us as a test.

I’m fairly certain we are well under the sending limit for our hosting provider (set it to 300/hr. when limit is 400/hr.) and thought we had our SMPT settings configured properly. We sent a newsletter out to just over 1000 subscribers a couple months ago and it appeared to work properly (opens still seemed a bit low, but had ~36% so at least some were sending). Pretty certain we haven’t changed any settings since then.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Let me know if I should provide any more info.

Thanks.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, when the plugin call the mailing system, if it accepts the mail we mark it as sent, since there are no way to know if they’re blocked, dropped or like.

If a test from the status panel works but a test newsletter not, you should ask the provider about spam filters.

Stefano.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.