Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Newsletters ending up in spam folder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

All emails (including test messages) end up in the spam folder for Gmail users. Can I fix this?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Try to use an SMTP, you can try to use the SMTP for your regular email if your provider is managing even the emails for your domain. Or an external service, like mailjet, mailgun, …

Stefano.
    ps: the spam is almost surely due to your webserver not trusted from email receivers (gmail, …)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have signed up on Mailjet. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi.

Having a similar problem.
    All of my subscribers are getting the Newsletter in their SPAM folder.
    I’ve set up a SMTP and it works w/o problems,but still
    the Newsletter is recognized as spam.

what might be the problem?

thx
    TRAVELcandies

apptreestudios
    Participant

I’m sorry to revive a super old thread, but figured it was better than making a new one.

Most of my emails sent via Newsletter end up in the spam folder, and I’m not sure why. I would great appreciate any help you guys might be able to offer. Here is some info:

– I have 2 websites. My WordPress site ends with .club, and my main site (a Shopify site) ends with .com. My email address uses the .com domain

– I have Bluehost hosting my WordPress site.

– I saw the post on the Newsletter forums saying “”you should ask the SMTP provider to sign the email using dkim. You should even ask the provider to setup the SPF records which is an easies task.”, and I sent that message to Bluehost. They then did some work in my account and said they “have added the Dkim record to the ‘zone editor’.” Unfortunately, even after this I am still seeing my emails ending up in the spam folder most of the time.

– Emails seem to end up as spam in Hotmail and Gmail. Meanwhile I do receive it myself in my .com domain hosted by Bluehost (which is the same domain I have as “Sender” in Newsletter).

Does anyone know what I can do solve this? Is it because my WordPress is a .club domain yet my email address is a .com domain?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.