Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Newsletter sent but no never receipt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    manondaviddi
    Participant

Hello,

First : congratulations for this plug-in
    Second : We have a problem since August 1st.
    The plug-in says that the newsletters sent but none is open (on the 260 addresses). The test mails do not send either.

Before that everything worked. The plug-in is great update. In “System State” everything is “OK”. I have already tried to disable / reactivate it. According to the Advanced Cron Manager plugin, there is no problem on this side. And my host of mails ensures me that the mails are not even sent (what I believe since I have access to the address and nothing has changed, nothing is blocked, no quota is exceeded , etc.).

Is there a limit for the free version? 4999 mail have been sent … This is the only explanation I have left. If you have another one, I’ll take it!

Thank you, regards

Stefano
    Keymaster

Probably you hit your provider limit, try to ask them. Let me know, stefano.

manondaviddi
    Participant

We contacted our host (OVH). The mailbox is not full (almost empty) and we have the right to send up to 200 emails/hour. The newsletter plug-in is set to 50 emails/hour so the problem doesn’t come from there.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi if you’re not using the ovh SMTP you should report them that a problem exists when the blog sends emails since WP does not use the ovh email service.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.