Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Newsletter – Reports and Retargeting Update to 4.4.8 Failed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MARK L HUNNIBELL
    Participant

I previously posted about failure to update to Amazon SES 1.4.2, but now another is persistently failing:
    Newsletter – Reports and Retargeting available. View version 4.4.8 details or update now.
    Update failed: Download failed. Method Not Allowed

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the “method not allowed” does not seem a response from our server, but something limited in the way your blog can connect to our server (maybe something set by your provider?).
    Everyday we have hundreds of automated downloads, so it is not a general problem.

You can download the addons from your account page on this site if the automatic update is not working.

The problem is limited to only two addons and other are working? Since they’re premium addon, could you kindly open a ticket?

MARK L HUNNIBELL
    Participant

Hi Stefano

Thank you for your reply.

Yes. All other newsletterplugin add ons are updating automatically.

Only these two are persistently failing:
    Amazon SES 1.4.2
    Newsletter – Reports and Retargeting 4.4.8

I tried to click on the “Get it” link on my account page for Amazon SES 1.4.2, but it just takes me to this page:

https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/premium

But it is not clear where I go from there to directly download the update.

I also cannot see how to open a ticket.

Do I not have a sufficient (current) license for this?

Thank you,

Mark Hunnibell

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, all packages are available on your account page:

https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/account

there you have the active and expired licenses. License has not “levels”, every addon can be download if it is active.

Looking at the account you’re using for this forum, the license has been expired on oactober, 2022.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.