Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Newsletter Photos not displaying on mobile version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Goddess of Garlic
    Participant

I’m sending out a newsletter with links including images of recent blog posts. When sent, this opens perfectly on a desktop or laptop, but the photos do not display on a mobile device. Looking back to ‘preview’ of my newsletter, the proof looks great on both the mobile and desktop version. Tested on multiple mobile devices with the same result. I use Bluehost as my host and WordPress.
    Thank you

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the mobile device is an iphone? Can you send yourself a test from the System/Delivery panel of the Newsletter plugin and check if the images are shown?

Goddess of Garlic
    Participant

Yes, I ran that. The only email addresses I have entered are mine and a friend, so this gives me ability to play until figured out. Both of us use iPhones and neither displayed the photos. I’m wondering if this has to do with size or format I save photos in? I’ve never had an issue (I have them as jpeg) with any social media, blog, or website so don’t see this being the problem, but….?

Goddess of Garlic
    Participant

Has anyone else had experience with file types not working with email on iphones? I’m using standard jpeg photos, that are the same that I use for all social media without any issue.
    Thanks!

fortissimo
    Participant

Yes, I’m experiencing this issue. I have a newsletter with 60 subscribers, and one of them went to the trouble of tracking down my email address and forwarding me a screenshot of what she sees on her iPhone. The images from newsletters show on desktop but not on iPhone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.