Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Newsletter not delivering anymore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I have a problem useing the newsletter plugin. It worked just fine. But one day it just does not deliver any newsletter to subscriber anymore. I don’t think I have changed any settings. Status is sending but no newsletter is delivered , status remains 0 of 1. See my screenshot, please help. Tested everything but cannot get it working anymore.
    http://www.ebuilder.ee/newsletter.jpg

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, there are not other notices, like “the cron system is not working”? Could you check the status panel as well?

Stefano.

Kevin
    Participant

Hi Stefano, I have been having the same problem. Everything was working fine in April but now in June I have to trigger engine in order to send, it used to send 8 at a time now only 4.

I have going back and forth with Go Daddy and your support for almost two weeks. Go Daddy assures me its a plugin issue.

i have been avoiding posting on here but having to wait two or three days for replies from you guys is starting to frustrate me.

I bought the premium package and Im not technical and I dont understand how one day it works and the next it doesnt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.