Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Newsletter – Events Manager Integration Update Fails

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nhsaf_newsletter
    Participant

After updating to version 6.2.2 of Newsletter plugin I tried to update the Events Manager Integration Add-on through the Plugins Page and it fails with the following message:

“Update Failed: Download failed. Forbidden”

I’ve installed the latest Addons Manager (1.0.9) and still receive an error when trying to update the addon.

nhsaf_newsletter
    Participant

Even trying to check the “View version 1.0.6 details” – results in the following message in the pop-up:
    “An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums.”

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, Event manager integration is a premium addon, have you a valid license?

Stefano.

timdevogel
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having the samen problem. I don’t have a premium account, but I do get the message that Events Manager Integration needs to be upgraded. But when I do, I get the message “Update Failed: Download failed. Forbidden”.

timdevogel
    Participant

And I just saw in the Addons Manager that the plugin Events Manager Integration is active. How can that be if it’s a premium addon?

snorklebum
    Participant

Slightly confused by this as well, was it previously free and now it has changed to premium and why we can’t upgrade. If so is there a way to stop it alerting and could you publish the change logs so we’ll know if there are any security issues.

joels
    Participant

I have the same issue… but the error is “invalid method”

What’s the recourse?

timdevogel
    Participant

Hi Joels,
    I disabled the plugin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.