Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Need help with login credentials / purchasing / and PROFESSIONAL SETUP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hsuarez
    Participant

I have my website ( https://evolveinspections.com ) that I log in to all setting for your plugin that is there, but when I tried logging in with my same website credential your plugin did not recognize me. So know for my website I have a user ( Humberto ) and for your plugin ( hsuarez ) same email humberto@eoleinspectins.com

I would like to try and fix this to the same user as my website is. Is this possible, please…

Also before I buy your plugin and pay for PROFESSIONAL SETUP I would like to know if it is possible for subscribers to subscribe from an email /email template? I can show you an example of attachment or video of how I send out my mass email.

I would also like to pay extra than the PROFESSIONAL SETUP to get me suppppper set up

Thank You
    Humberto Suarez
    humberto@evolveinspections.com

hsuarez
    Participant

I have my website ( https://evolveinspections.com ) that I log in to all setting for your plugin that is there, but when I tried logging in with my same website credential your plugin did not recognize me. So know for my website I have a user ( Humberto ) and for your plugin ( hsuarez ) same email (humberto@eoleinspectins.com) sorry wrote this email wrong in the original form it’s ( humberto@evolveinspections.com ) …

I would like to try and fix this to the same user as my website is. Is this possible, please…

Also before I buy your plugin and pay for PROFESSIONAL SETUP I would like to know if it is possible for subscribers to subscribe from an email /email template? I can show you an example of attachment or video of how I send out my mass email.

I would also like to pay extra than the PROFESSIONAL SETUP to get me suppppper set up

Thank You
    Humberto Suarez
    humberto@evolveinspections.com

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Humberto,

Michael from the Newsletter Plugin here.
    I’m not sure what you are asking about your username issues: could you please clarify?

Also, if you are asking about our templates, in the premium versione they are the same as in the free version, using the Composer.

Best regards,
    Michael

hsuarez
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.