Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support msg “The WordPress internal schedule is not triggered enough ofte.."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aptoitos
    Participant

Ciao Stefano,

Great plugin.. grazie.

My issue: I followed your suggestion in https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/how-to-make-the-wordpress-cron-work. I set up a cron job and is running successfully. However, in the WP Newsletter Dashboard, at the very top, I still see the message “The WordPress internal schedule is not triggered enough often. See this page for more information.”. I had this message since I installed your plugin and thought it’d disappear after I started running the cron job but it is still there.

Is that something to be concerned with or will it cycle and disappear over time?

By the way, I have not sent any emails yet using your newsletter plugin.

Sotirios

Stefano
    Keymaster

Newsletter collects some stats about the frequency the scheduler is activated. Check on diagnostic panel the average time between call, it should be around 300 seconds. If much greater the plugin still work but it could not reach the optimum performances while delivering.

If you just setup the external trigger, wait at least one day since the stats updates slowly.

Stefano.

aptoitos
    Participant

It was time related; the next day that message disappeared and my average time is around 100 secs.. Thanks

Adnan
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Did you have to set up a cron job if so what interval? It says to do 5 minutes but I get this error in the status:

The blog cron system is NOT triggere enough often.
    Trigger interval: average 7389 s, max 719746 s, min 2 s

So I dropped it to 1 minute and the same error. It does seem to be sending now after i tried some other fixes just curious on the cron side of things. Thanks man.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.