Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support missing tag for “registration date”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PatrickS
    Participant

dear folks,

in the “subscriber specific tag” Section are a many good tags for working with. For me, there is missing a tag, that displays the subscriber registration date. Is ist possible to show the registration date via tag (e.g. {registration_date})?

Hello,

It seems you’re looking for a way to display the subscriber’s registration date in a newsletter or email campaign using a tag similar to {registration_date}. While this specific tag is not mentioned in the standard list of tags provided by most newsletter services, it’s possible that the feature you’re requesting could be implemented by the service provider if it’s not already available.

For now, you might want to check the documentation of your newsletter service or reach out to their support team to inquire about the availability of such a feature. They might offer a workaround or even consider adding it in a future update if it’s a feature that other users could benefit from as well.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

as Graham correctly pointed out, there isn’t a tag at the moment which displays the registration date. I’ve passed this to our developers and we will consider adding this in a future update.

Thanks for your precious feeback,
    Michael

@Michael, Doglikesbest

Thanks for the positive response. I am happy with your response.

PatrickS
    Participant

that’s a positive answer.
    I am pleased that this feature will (eventually) be implemented

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.