Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Main menu is different from video tutorial

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    inquiries
    Participant

Good morning,
    I should build 2 subscription forms with different sets of custom fields. However I can not do this as my Newsletter main menu has these items: Subscribers, Subscription, Newsletters, Setting, Help.

– In the video tutorial it shows a menu “List building” which is missing. — The newsletter plugin version is 8.2.3 and WP version is 6.4.3 — Thanks for any help

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello, and thanks for using our plugin.

Yes you’re right, we did some changes to the menu since when the video tutorials were published. We’ll have to update them somehow. The List Building menu is now the “Subscription” menu. Let me know if you need any further indications.

Thanks,
    Michael

inquiries
    Participant

Thank you Michael.

Myproblem is, that I cannot add custom fields and set them to private or not private. They are all auto set to private. What am I missing?

Grazie

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

aren’t you able to switch from private to public after clicking save?

Thanks,
    Michael

inquiries
    Participant

No. I assume I should be able to select private/public under this code

“<select id=”options-list_1_status” name=”options[list_1_status]”></select>” – however when clicking the arrow in column “Type” in Firefox the drop down does not appear. Neither in Safari.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

do you have a live example of this form?

Thanks,
    Michael

inquiries
    Participant

Would like to send you a screenshot, but in this field I am not able to

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

a screenshot wouldn’t be much useful in this case. Isn’t the form live on your website right now?

Michael

inquiries
    Participant

Hello Michael,

It seems that after the last plugin update I can now see the public/private dropdown properly. … all that’s left now is figuring a few things, but I guess the documentation will be of help. So, thanks for your kind spending of time on this conversation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.