Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Locked Content becomes unavailable for former Subscriber, how to manage?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    planeted
    Participant

Hello good people 🙂

I have this issue with the TNP (not mentionning the incredible difficulty to get in touch with you guys since forum, support ticket, FAQ, documentation… – which is very short and small – generate 404 errors 9 times out of 10 on various browsers and TNP’s FB page don’t accept messages).

I have 5000 subscribers gathered over the last years. I installed Locked Out Content last week. My new subscribers get access alright to Locked Content, provided they go fo it just after their subscription, meaning: with the same browser on the same computer without emptying cookies and cache . But the 5000 persons from before cannot and I get truck loads of messages from people writting to me “I have subscribed to your newsletter in the past and cannot access to your new Locked Out content, this sucks”.

For the life of me I cannot understand (and I’ve read all I found, documentation – when it loads, and everything) how a newsletter subscriber who once did subscribe with a mere name and email can login (login into what?) without providing password or anything. What do you mean exactly?

How can a person who subscribed in the past re-activate their access to Locket Out content now?

So, what is your answer? How do the former subscribers get access to new Locked Out Content? What do I reply to me 5000 subscribers who don’t get access to my Locked Out content? OF COURSE there are various situations where the cookie gets lost: people use different computers, browsers, looks obvious to me. PLEASE, help, enlighten us 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.