Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Locating created forms and updating details

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cowtowncreative
    Participant

I’ve read through the documentation and feel like I’ve spent a fair amount of time trying to locate this information. However, I cannot find where to locate existing forms. Then, once I find them, I’ll need to know how to change the call to action/heading and the text on the button. Can anyone help??? Thanks ahead of time

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the standard generated form can be configured in the “form fields” panel, under the “list building” menu. If you want to create custom form you can use the shortcode described in our documentation page:

https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/subscription-form-shortcodes

Always in the documentation section there are explanations on how change the CSS and how to hand code forms for who need to have full control of the HTML.

Stefano.

cowtowncreative
    Participant

Thanks Stefano
    I think still the main issue is that I can’t figure out where to locate the menu of existing forms. The developer of my theme has already created a form for it. I need to modify it. But can’t find a menu location of all available forms, which I would expect to be pretty easy. What am I missing??

cowtowncreative
    Participant

Nevermind – I found it. Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.