Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Link for Blog Titles

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    allingham
    Participant

Hi all, is it possible to hyperlink the blog headline within the newsletter template?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, in which kind of messages? The single newsletters (header block) or on welcome message?

allingham
    Participant

Hi Stefano, I’m talking about the “Last Posts” block. I know that the article image and button link to the article but is it possible for the title of the article to do that as well?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Allingham
    I have the same question – did you find a solution?
    Thanks, Katja

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, i have the same issue. is there any way to add the post title link? did you find out how its works?

thank you

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I have the exact same question. Does it involve a webhook, filter, or action? If so, if you can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Roberto
    Keymaster

Hi, you can easily customize the block following this guide: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/developers/dev-composer-blocks/
    Regards,
    Roberto
    The Newsletter Plugin

livingtable
    Participant

That’s great that we can “easily customize the block following this guide,” but the guide just shows us how to create an empty block. Can you tell us how to link the ‘url’ to the ‘post_title’ so that the title is the link to the post?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.