Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Issues with Latest Updates

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tim Paschkewitz
    Participant

Hi There,

I have updated the plugin and associated Add On update to Events (I like the new theme style!).

Currently, I have the following installed:
    Newsletter 7.6.5
    -Addons Manager 1.1.8
    -Automated Newsletters 4.5.7
    -Bounce Management 1.2.0
    -Events Manager Addon 1.2.1
    -Extended Composer Blocks 1.3.9
    -Import 1.3.5
    -Reports and Retargeting 4.4.5
    -Sendinblue 1.1.2
    -WP Forms Addon 1.1.3
    -WP Users Integration 1.3.0

Site Details:
    WordPress version 6.1.1
    Active theme: GeneratePress Child (version 0.1)
    PHP version 7.4.33

Today, I noticed an update to Newsletter and Events Manager. When I create a new newsletter, starting without a template, and add an “Events Manager” block, I get an error in a modal dialogue: “Block rendering failed.” I am able to add other blocks.

Also, when I try to edit an automated newsletter draft, that I haven’t ever sent, I am faced with this error on the admin view:
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
    Details of this error are:
    Page that generated the error: https://seac.online/wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletter_automated_template&id=1
    Details:

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 147 of the file /home/customer/www/seac.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter-events/blocks/eventmanager/em-list/block.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/customer/www/seac.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter-events/blocks/eventmanager/em-list/block.php:147
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/customer/www/seac.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/emails/emails.php(530): include()
    #1 /home/customer/www/seac.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/emails/emails.php(382): NewsletterEmails->render_block('em-list', true, Array, Array, Array)
    #2 /home/customer/www/seac.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter-automated/template.php(15): NewsletterEmails->regenerate(Object(stdClass), Array)
    #3 /home/customer/www/seac.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter-automated/plugin.php(229): require('/home/customer/...')
    #4 /home/customer/www/seac.online/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): NewsletterAutomated->{closure}('')
    #5 /home/customer/www/seac.online/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #6 /home/

This is not critical, but since the automated newsletter I was trying to edit contained an Events Manager Block, and separately, I cannot add an events manager block to a new Newsletter, I assume these are related.

Thanks!
    Tim

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for reporting, it’s a bug. Please update the addon to version 1.2.2 (save the Newsletter General settings if you do not see the update notice).
    If possible, for issues like that one, open a ticket so we can see it immediately and can solve the problem asap.
    🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.