Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Issues after latest update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Tidwell
    Participant

I just updated the plugin and now have the new composer which I’m getting used to. My problem is that emails being sent are getting clipped when I view them in Gmail. I’ve tried all sorts of different things to see if I can get the full message to come through, but I have to click a link to view the entire image. It’s happening on tests and and actual sends.

clipped message

Another thing I’m seeing is in my mobile email app on my iPhone, where I used to see a preview of the email text under the subject, it just says Newsletter about 5 times and I can’t find anywhere to change that.

IOS preview

Both of these issues are brand new today and not happening last week before I updated the plugin.

Thanks for any help!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for reporting that problem. is the newsletter not showing correctly created with the new composer? Or is it an “old newsletter” or a newsletter created one of the prepackaged themes?

Can you send us a test at test@thenewsletterplugin.com to check the generated code?

Thank you, Stefano.

Jeff Tidwell
    Participant

I was actually able to fix it just within the last hour… You are correct, it was a duplicated newsletter that I tried editing with the new composer. I had to replace all the blocks and that must have been causing my problems.

After creating a new newsletter from scratch I was able to have both of those issues resolved.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.