Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Issue with limited number of excerpts in newsletter email

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rob.roberts
    Participant

Since the last updates, I have been unable to include more than 4 articles in the email newsletter. No matter how I set up the newsletter, it is always 4 (even if I specify 3.) I finally had to send the last issue with only 4, even though I had 12 that I wished to show.
    Has something been hard-coded? I found that once I have set the category, the stories are fixed as well. I tried changing the category to see if that was the problem and the newsletter kept the old stories (and would not update–had to delete it.)

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, could be a bug. Where did you face it? On visual compose or in one of themes?

Stefano.

rob.roberts
    Participant

It occurs in the visual composer. I generally copy the last issue, replace the graphic, the intro, and the title and then shift the article list by category (changing the total number of posts to the max we have and the font to Tahoma.) Now it doesn’t update like it did before.

LanceHaverkamp
    Participant

Same problem here, and it’s now March of 2020. I’m using the Default Theme, it only shows 4 articles no matter haw many you allow. And posts only, not pages.

LanceHaverkamp
    Participant

Mine, oddly, cleared-up on its own.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.