Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Is there a way to mass remove certain subscribers? Instead of one by one?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike Wilmo
    Participant

I have over 300 spam users all with the same ending email handle. I want to remove them all, but do not want to sit there and click remove on each one. Is there a way to bulk remove them? Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Nathan
    did you already try playing with the settings of the SUBSCRIBERS > MAINTENANCE page?

Teo

Mike Wilmo
    Participant

Yeah, Im not seeing an easy way to juts mass delete this list of subscribers with the same ending email address that I searched.

Mike Wilmo
    Participant

I wish there was a checkmark function where it could just select everyone on the list, and you could click remove and it mass removes. No way? Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think there’s an option like that…
    If all the addresses come from the same ip (or from few ips) you can try adding them to the LIST BUILDING > SECURITY > Blacklists

Teo

Mike Wilmo
    Participant

Okay thanks! Im adding them as bounced and deleting everything but the email address. Such a pain lol. Hopefully a checkmark system will be implemented sometime!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great!

There should be some many things to add 😀

Teo

MakeOnlineShop
    Participant

hello,

in the past there was an option to add a list of emails as bounced, but now the field is not available anymore ?

can you help please ?

Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.