Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Integration with Freshmail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pikks
    Participant

Hello,

would it be feasible in short term to integrate this plugin with https://freshmail.com/ ?

Thanks

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, actually freshmail seems a mail marketing system, we usually integrate only with delivery systems. Which kind of integration are you interested in?

Stefano.

pikks
    Participant

I am interested mainly in collecting the email addresses, managing the subscribers, taking care of emails not used anymore, bounces, etc.

If I keep the plugin only, I don’t have the managed system. Freshmail is mainly for Polish market and does similar things to the global email programs for much lower price.

Also with sending emails I would like to use Freshmail, since it also shows the preview of the emails in most of Polish client email providers. So I can edit the newsletters to get the look I want in different emails in the browsers.

pikks
    Participant

I can use freshmail also now. I can import the email addresses of my subscribers and use it straight away. But if somebody unsubscribes the address would remain in my wordpress installation. And, otherwise if somebody unsubscribes from my wordpress/website, the change would not affect the list in Freshmail… and I would like to have it merged.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.