Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support import huge email data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Stefano, we are really impressed about your tool. But we would like to solve one litte problem:
    We have several customers with big email databases 10000-100.000 email per file (txt/csv/exl…. ) We can create every file type
    We do now only import small files with 2-3 thousand email … step by step – BUT this took a wile.

Any Idea how we can import all this file – incl. the option for double entries if we import 2-3 different files ??

Any chance to import the file by ftp ? (where can we find the original email database from your plugin – so maybe we can setup same file to import it by ftp.

we would buy the premium if we could solve the problem

BR
    Osman

Stefano
    Keymaster

The problem is probably your php execution timeout or the capability of the server to manage a big number of insert via PHP. You probably should populate directly the database.

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

let me know how I can import directly to the database ! – can we proceed this discussion directly by email ?!
    Thanks Stefano – hope that we can get this done
    TY Osman

Anonymous
    Inactive

I discuss this with the provider – this is not the problem … the import stops after 2000-3000 Email data !How can I import DIRECTLY to the Newsletter Plugin Databases ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.