Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Images on Mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    costas2019
    Participant

Hello,
    I am testing the plugin. Images do not show on mobile phone, but they do show on desktop. I checked permissions to 777 for the wp-content/uploads. Anything else you would recommend?
    Very nice plugin, btw.
    Thank you.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, if they show in a client, your server is ok, setting the folder to 777 is not the right choice. Probably is the mobile client which is blocking the image loading.

Stefano.

costas2019
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I have never had any problems with images showing in the Android email client. This is with a latest Samsung phone. I also checked with the Outlook email client. Same thing. A great percentage of users use the android email app or Outlook. To be fair they show in Gmail app! If you have any idea why would that happen, I would appreciate your thoughts. Lastly, I did use your templates and also sent a customized email with my own uploaded pics from WordPress. Same result.

costas2019
    Participant

Update to my previous post:
    If I upload my images to let’s say Tinypic then the email displays perfectly. But images from wordpress, which they were uploaded do not. Obviously, it has to do with permissions or something that I do not understand. I did try while all plugins were disabled. Same result.

info
    Participant

Hello, did you find any solution for this? We are facing the same problem for a couple of month. But before was ok.

Our TNP expired a few days ago. Would love to renew but not when the images are not showing on mobile.

Any help @Stefano?

Thanks.

Luis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.