Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Image maps & Test emails

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    elucynovich
    Participant

Hi, everyone!

I’m trying to include an image map in my newsletter, where you can click different parts of an image to reach different URLs.

I created the code for that using https://www.image-maps.com/ and on the preview and on the code, it looks great! However, on the Newsletter plugin, I paste the same piece of code to create the clickable image on an HTML component, and nothing happens when I preview it. The places I marked down to be clickable, appear to not work when previewing the email straight on the platform at least.

I would like to send a preview/test email to a few people of my team, but I only see the option of “Send Now”. Do you know how I can make this work, and how I can send a preview email?

Thank you!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello @elucynovich, and thanks for using our plugin.

Unfortunately email design still comes with some limitations, and there is no way that those dynamic content such as image maps will ever work in an email when opened by your subscribers. I’d suggest creating a static image with an hyperlink to a web version of your map. This way you’ll be sure that everyone will correctly see it.

Thanks
    Michael

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.