Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support I have unwanted spaces in words within my newsletter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JWV
    Participant

I have sent my first Newsletter last week and especially in Outlook I had unexpected (and unwanted) spaces in random words, so they were not displayed properly.
    I´ve checked different templates and more, but it did not go away. Any idea what the reason can be?
    I want to go ahead with THE NEWSLETTER and buy the pro version for my customer, but before I do so I need to be sure, that the newsletters are displayed in the right way.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, we need at least a screenshot to understand which could be the problem. And possibly forward or send at test@thenewsletterplugin.com a not working email so we can check the code as well.

Stefano.

JWV
    Participant

Hi Stefano! Thanks for your quick reply. I´ve sent the mail to the mentioned adress. Did you get it?

Bw
    Markus

Webmolen
    Participant

Im experiencing the same issues among others.

Jan Weitlich
    Participant

Hello,

nearly same to us. We cannot understand why plugin Styling Options are so limited.
    1. Only a few Fonts are awaillable. How to Chose more.
    2. Why is font Color so limited?
    3. Why is there no combination working together with ELEMENTOR/ELEMENTOR Pro, especially forms aso.? ELEMETOR is a Main Player and Power Tool for WordPress wedevelopers and unignoreable!

Kind Regards
    JAn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.