Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support I don’t see any themes or option for post type

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Manish Khullar
    Participant

I have been using this plugin on a different website where i see theme options as well as an option to select post type but I recently added this plugin on a new website where I do not see these options. I have bought a premium pack. I am using latest version of WP and Newsletter plugin as of this day. Please help.

Manish
    Participant

Sorry I posted with old email id. This is my premium account id.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, if you have a premium plan, please open a ticket in the support area, thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Generate ticket in the support area

Anonymous
    Inactive

In this article, we’ll show you how to easily create custom post types in WordPress. We’ll teach you two methods and you can choose one that looks easier to you.

charlievaughan
    Participant

Hi, there

I found this thread as I am having similar issues.

I’m trying to show my custom post type in my newsletter using the Blog Posts block.

When I edit the block I see “Last posts. Custom post types can be added using our Advanced Composer Blocks Addon.” but see no options to select my CPT.

I do have the Extended Composer Blocks addon installed and active, but the older v1.1.9, as my Premium licence expired in November.

To clear up any doubt, should I be able to select my CPT in the compositor?

I see from the documentation theme PHP needs to be modifide to use CPTs.

Are the options missing because my addons are out of date or out of sync with the core plugin?

If my addons are out of date and I need to extend Premium, that’s fine, I just want to be clear that is going to solve my issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.