Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support I can’t create a newsletter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Malone
    Participant

When I try to create or duplicate a newsletter the form pops up but there’s not content. I can add a title but I can’t add blocks nor save and the form is blank.
    Not even the usual default content. I also can’t add blocks, that side is blank as well. I’ve disabled plugins and tried a few bug fixes but nothing is working.
    The last newsletter I sent out was on August 17th and no issues then, but now there is.

Anonymous
    Participant

Mir geht es genauso. Gibt es da schon eine Lösung?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, please, can you translate your request to English?
    Thank you!

Anonymous
    Participant

When I try to create or duplicate a newsletter the form appears but there is no content. I can add a title but I cannot add or save blocks and the form is blank.
    Not even the usual standard content. I can’t add any blocks either, this page is blank too. I’ve disabled plugins and tried a few bug fixes, but nothing works.
    The last newsletter I sent out was on August 17th and there were no issues then, but now there are.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, it sounds like a conflict with another plugin. Contact me privately at stefano@thenewsletterplugin.com so we can set up a debug session.
    Stefano.

Daniel Malone
    Participant

I just deactivated every plugin except woocommerce, and that must stay activated since it’s a retail website, but the newsletter fields and blocks are still blank. So that is not the issue.

kevingrech
    Participant

Even me, i cant create a newsletter from template. The page stays blank

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.