Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support HTML code

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    I am using TNP since 2 years ago and never had problems. For a small association like the one which I am web administrator, TNP is ideal.
    We usually send 1 or 2 email to our subscribers per year. I sent one in last november and alll workes fine.
    But I am trying send one now and the e-mail received in my test adress is not interpretating HTML. All HTML code is showing in the e-mail body. I already test in gmail address and in mymailsrvr adress and is always the same.
    I even tried to send an old newsletter that was ok at the time was sent, and now I receive just HTML.
    Even if I send the TNP email test, I just receive HTML…. Other plugins that send emails formatted in HTML are working OK.

I tried to paste here the code to see, but some safety measures of your site didn’t allow me

Can someone help me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I found out. I’m using Elastic e-mail and they have a setting “MIME type” where I had choose option “default”.
    I have another two options: “plain/text” and “text/html”
    I choose “text/html” and now it works again.
    But it is strange. Other plugins are sending html e-mails correctly with the option “default” and TNP six months ago also sent a newsletter correctly with option “default”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.