I am using TNP since 2 years ago and never had problems. For a small association like the one which I am web administrator, TNP is ideal.
We usually send 1 or 2 email to our subscribers per year. I sent one in last november and alll workes fine.
But I am trying send one now and the e-mail received in my test adress is not interpretating HTML. All HTML code is showing in the e-mail body. I already test in gmail address and in mymailsrvr adress and is always the same.
I even tried to send an old newsletter that was ok at the time was sent, and now I receive just HTML.
Even if I send the TNP email test, I just receive HTML…. Other plugins that send emails formatted in HTML are working OK.
I tried to paste here the code to see, but some safety measures of your site didn’t allow me
I found out. I’m using Elastic e-mail and they have a setting “MIME type” where I had choose option “default”.
I have another two options: “plain/text” and “text/html”
I choose “text/html” and now it works again.
But it is strange. Other plugins are sending html e-mails correctly with the option “default” and TNP six months ago also sent a newsletter correctly with option “default”.