Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How to set up RSS with all blog text in the email?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    joefontenot
    Participant

Hi All,

I’ve searched the documentation, but I can’t find the answer to this:

Does anyone know how to configure Newsletter to (1) include full post text in email (not a link back to site) and (2) how to set up sending to automatically go out after a new post is published?

I’m using WordPress / Divi theme.

Thanks in advance!
    Joe

Stefano
    Keymaster

There is not such feature in the free plugin. You can check our automated extension which generated automatically newsletter on a scheduled plan with the latest blog content.

Stefano.

mammatrams
    Participant

I have the same question. I’m trying to setup a full post automated newsletter (yes, I already upgraded), same as Joe (not using Divi though). I’m completely lost, have been trying to get it right for hours now. Please help?

Kind regards,

Lisa

mammatrams
    Participant

I got my answer; the Newsletter plugin “have not a full post for automated, even if a custom theme could be coded. The main problem are plugins/composers which create content which cannot be viewed correctly on email (for example the galleries).”

Robert Ziege
    Participant

Hi all,

I have the same problem.
    I’d like to send the latest full post automated. I allready use the Premium PLugin.

As far as I understand, I can only send a full post without automation or an automated list of exerpts (last posts). I also could send one particular full post automated ever and ever again…
    All of this is not suitable for me.
    Is there any possibility to do it for example using RSS?

Thank you and best regards
    Robert

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.