Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How to set all subscribers in a list to "unconfirmed"?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    is there a simple way to change the status of all subscribers in a list to “unconfirmed”?
    I want (or better: need) to have all subscribers reconfirm their subscription, so I want to set them to unconfirmed and send the confirmation link in the next newsletter.
    I’d like to avoid to set a couple hundred subscribers to unconfirmed manually.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Thanks.
    Markus

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, here you can find few ideas, not sure they cover your case.

https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/reasking-subscription-confirmation-to-your-subscribers

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much, Stefano, that’s exactly what I was looking for. I was a bit confused because in the German version the button “unconfirm” is labeled “Alle abwählen” (which doesn’t really translate as “unconfirm”).

Markus

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Stefano,

i’m missing the a to unconfirm lists. Right now the only way to do this is to export -> imports lists again. Unconfirming all subscribers is overkill and may not the thing one want to achieve when handleing many subscribers and lists. Could you add a confirm and a unconfirm Button and Feature to Subscribers > Maintenance > Lists ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.