Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support how to have subscribers automatically listed from subscription form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, there.
    I installed your plugin (free version for the time being) and tested it. Everything’s working fine, with the exception of the automatic enrollment in lists straight from the the subscription form. I can see which list subscribers chose while filling the form on their profile and can it them to lists manually, one by one. How can I configure one or more lists to be shown during the subscription so that new subscribers are automatically listed in the list(s) they chose? Thanks

Se mi legge Stefano:
    Ciao. (Quasi) Tutto bene con il plugin. È grande! Mi si è installata una versione “mista” un po’ italiano un po’ inglese, per cui ho qualche problema di nomenclatura facendo il match tra la documentazione in inglese e quello che vedo sulla mia bacheca. Poco male, ce la sto facendo. Quello che invece non mi riesce di fare è fare in modo che i sottoscrittori vengano inviti automaticamente a una o più liste quando si iscrivono con il form che le prevede. Vedo le liste, vedo gli iscritti e posso iscriverli manualmente, ma non ci vanno in automatico. Come posso fare? Ho cercato invano il video in cui spieghi come si fa (promesso alla fine del tutorial “Lists”, quando dici “we will cover this aspect in another video”). Mi puoi aiutare, per favore. Un saluto, Gabriela

Stefano
    Keymaster

Simple, move to the “lists” panel in our admin side and define the lists you want to be selectable during the subscription, or assigned automatically.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Simple, move to the “lists” panel in our admin side and define the lists you want to be selectable during the subscription, or assigned automatically.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Grazie, Stefano, per la risposta. Potresti ripetermela in italiano, per favore? Non sono sicura di aver capito. infatti non riesco a farlo.
    Potresti anche rispondere al mio post sulla possibilità o meno di mostrare il “secret code” nel profilo, in modo che l’iscritto lo possa conoscere?
    Grazie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.