Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How to display privacy checkbox in subscribers account

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    steffiscloud
    Participant

Hi,

I already go the privacy setting up and running for the initial subscribtion.

However, I would like to display -that the user really marked the checkbox, in their subscribers account setting like all other data like email, name and custom fields.

To use custom fields, I have got the issue that I cannot use checkboxes….

Is that possible?
    Thanks
    Stefanie

Stefano
    Keymaster

The privacy checkbox has no sense in the profile page, since once the user remove the privacy consent you should delete his profile. If you need just yes/no field you can use a custom field of type “select”.

Stefano.

steffiscloud
    Participant

Thank you very much indeed.

Is there a way to rearrange the fields in the forms – somehow I cannot find that.

thanks
    Stefanie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bringing this topic back to life, what if user claims that he has not accepted the privacy policy of your website and than goes on to sue the website owner? What happens than? Where is the proof that he has indeed checked the privacy field and hence accepted the privacy policy before clicking on the subscribe button?
    There is no where even in the database, where you guys are capturing the privacy field.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.