Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How Do I Hide the List Checkbox, but Keep it Checked?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jace
    Participant

I want to know how to modify the subscription code so that the checkbox in the subscribe form is automatically “checked” behind the scenes, but the checkbox isn’t visible to viewers.

<div class="tnp tnp-subscription">
    <form method="post" action="http://baseinstall.nimblesplash.com/?na=s" onsubmit="return newsletter_check(this)">

<div class="tnp-field tnp-field-firstname"><label>Name</label><input class="tnp-firstname" type="text" name="nn" required></div>
    <div class="tnp-field tnp-field-email"><label>Email</label><input class="tnp-email" type="email" name="ne" required></div>
    <div class="tnp-lists"><div class="tnp-field tnp-field-list"><label><input class="tnp-preference" type="checkbox" name="nl[]" value="1"/> Default List</label></div></div><div class="tnp-field tnp-field-button"><input class="tnp-submit" type="submit" value="Subscribe">
    </div>
    </form>
    </div>
    Stefano
    Keymaster

It’s easy to set the list or lists as forced in the subscription configuiration panel.

Stefano.

Ralphy
    Participant

Note that I discovered a possible bug: when you make a list that is inactive/for internal use only, and set it to be initially checked, it does not get checked for new subscribers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.