Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How can I select the newsletters lists for the archive page?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Paul van Rossem
    Participant

We are using the Archive plugin with the [newsletter_archive] shortcode. This works fine, thank you.
    But we have now more than one list and all lists are displayed together on the archive page. This makes the plugin useless for us. Is there any workaround? I couldn’t find a selection method in the documentation.

berrybunchclan
    Participant

did you get a reply?
    Andy B

Paul van Rossem
    Participant

Nope.

berrybunchclan
    Participant

well that sucks – thanks for the reply
    Andy B

Stefano
    Keymaster

The archive addon does not support list filtering since a newsletter is not associated with a list, but can contain many list-related filters.

Paul van Rossem
    Participant

Then I would like to suggest this as a feature request. Please consider how users want to use the plugin, not how you have implemented it. That seems totally different here.

+1 for this feature request. In the documentation I read that there is a shortcode attribute ‘type’ which allows to select automated newletters by the ‘channel ID number’. That gives me the feeling that we’re almost there… Just allow us to ad a ‘type’ field to newsletters? Just guessing, I’m no developer, can’t read PHP code.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.