Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How can I insert the subscribe form ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sesu
    Participant

I have looked everywhere without any information to how to insert the form into a page. Shortcode like [newsletter_form] or [newsletter_form id="1"] dont work. How can they explained every thing else but not the most important part??

sesu
    Participant

Should I use the html code, that is so yesterday?

peter.senner
    Participant

Why don’t You try it with []newsletter] ? When using [newsletter_form] You have to configure it with additional terms.
    Such as:
    [newsletter_form button_label="Go!"]
    [newsletter_field name="email" label="Your best email"]
    [/newsletter_form]

sesu
    Participant

None of them work for me.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the right shortcode is [newsletter_form] without any parameter. Nested shortcodes can be used to build a “custom” form. [newsletter] should better used only on Newsletter dedicated page.
    If the shortcode is not working and it is shown on the page as written, it means your theme is not executing the shortcodes (rather a rare condition) or the plugin is not active on the frontend. Are you using optimization plugins that disable Newsletter on the frontend?
    Check the System>Status panel, when possible we detect them.

sesu
    Participant

I dont have problem with other shortcodes and there are all green in System>Status panel.

Stefano
    Keymaster

The shortcode is showing on the page or does nothing appear?
    Can you send me a link to the page with the shortcode?

sesu
    Participant

My bad, it doesn’t appear in elementor, but it works fine in frontend. Thanks for your help anyway @stefano

Bizzy
    Participant

Hey Sesu, do you use Elementor Theme? If you do, how do you get your Newsletter subscription form visible on your website? Mine seems the same issue as yours. Please let me know if you have achieved it. Cheers! Thanks!

sesu
    Participant

Just use [newsletter_form] as @stefano suggested.

Bizzy
    Participant

Thanks Sesu, I appreciate your getting back to me. Yes, I followed his suggestion. Issue solved! Thanks!

Do you have a website?
    Cheers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.