Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How can I increase the hourly sending limit? (AmazonSES)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fast
    Participant

Hello,

I use AmazonSES services and newsletter plugin. Total number of members: 70,000 people. AmazonSES gave a limit of 200,000 submissions per hour. But when I look at the newsletter plugin status page, I can send a maximum of 40,000 per hour. 128GB ram is available on my server.

When I use sendy software on the same server, I can send an email to 70.000 members in just 5 minutes. But in the newsletter plugin, I can send an email to a maximum of 40.000 people in 1 hour. How can I use the newsletter plugin faster? What changes should I make in my php.ini file? I need a faster submission because I have a news website.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, that is probably a limit due to the single email processing and network timing, there is not much you can probably do. Are you using a plugin to connect to Amazon SES? You should even pay attention to the per second limit of amazon ses.

fast
    Participant

Hello,
    I use the AmazonSES plugin from Newsletter Plugin.
    AmazonSES allows up to 200 emails per second. I think this is a problem with the newsletter plugin, because when I use “sendy” I can send an e-mail to everyone in 5 minutes. There must be something you can do.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.