Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Help Removing WordPress Info/Login from Bottom of Nesletter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NKat
    Participant

Hello,

I love this plugin, but at the bottom of my newsletter it says:

“Thank you for creating with WordPress.

Version 4.7.2

Close dialog
    Session expired

Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.”

And there are links to log in. How do I remove this from the bottom of my emails? I was unable to remove it while editing, and it’s added automatically. Please help!

Thank you.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, we for sure are not adding those text, I suspect your theme is adding such info at the end of generated emails. How do you generate the newsletter? With the composer?

NKat
    Participant

Oh, I see. It only seems to happen with the drag and drop editor, not the themes that come with Newsletter.

So I could just use the Newsletter themes instead — but I have no option to upload images when using the toolbar at the top (when I click to insert/add an image, no upload option appears). The images only upload with the drag and drop for some reason.

I’m using the Divi-based theme “Extra” for my website…maybe it’s causing the problems?

NKat
    Participant

Thank you for your help. It seems to have resolved after an update 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.