Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Gravity Forms – Pre Sales Question

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Gavin
    Participant

Hi

I sent an email but didn’t get a response. With your plugin is it possible to automatically have leads added from people who complete Gravity Forms?

This is very important to us as we already have many lead gen forms using Gravity.

Thanks.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, your topic was marked as spam. No we have not integration with gravity forms. We have a free extension, grabber, which can e configured to intercept any kind of form.

Stefano.

Gavin
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for replying, where can I download the free extension, grabber? And is there any documentation?

Thanks again.

Jason Robinson
    Participant

I really need grabber too, I don’t see it listed in the extensions list when I go to /wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletter_main_extensions

Jason Robinson
    Participant

I found this page: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/grabber-extension

But it says I can download Grabber from the downloads page, which I can’t find (!)

Jason Robinson
    Participant

I found it, I have to go under my downloads, once logged in!

James
    Participant

Is Grabber still available to download? It isn’t showing under the Downloads section! Thanks!

Gavin Aldrich
    Participant

Grabber seems to no longer be available.
    Is there any update on the Gravity Forms integration?

robmcclel
    Participant

Any word on a Gravity Forms integration?

prexma
    Participant

How can thenewsletterplugin be connected to Gravity Forms?

Jason Robinson
    Participant

There is no easy integration right now, I posted prototype code in another thread on this forum that shows how you can do it yourself if you know PHP

Gavin Aldrich
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    That’s great. Its a eal shame that the people behind the Newsletter Plugin have *not done this. Do you have a link to the post where we can find your code?

*Its the reason I cancelled my subscription and have not renewed. I am using a competitors product until this is available – which is a shame as this is a great plugin.

Jason Robinson
    Participant

I can’t post a link here apparently. I’ve tried using the code/link and also just pasting it in and when I click submit, it never shows up

Gavin Aldrich
    Participant

I found it – Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.