Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Goodbye message doesn't show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alexx-thom
    Participant

Hi,

everything works at my installation, except the goodbye message.

When I click the link {unsubscription_confirm_url} in the newsletter-mail, the standard-page with the newsletter form comes up, but not the goodbye message text. This URL is shown: /my-newsletter-page/?nm=unsubscribed&nk=2-974b501a11 . The mail-adress is corretly turned into “off”, but without showing the massage.

Even the other messages don’t show up (confirmation, etc.), but therefore I used the alternative pages. But for the goodbye message, there is no field for a page adress.

What can I do?

Thanks
    Alexx

Stefano
    Keymaster

Check on newsletter subscription setting if there is the correct page selected to be the messages dedicated page. If it is, probably you have a plugin which is removing the domain from the page addresses (a plugin which relativize urls) which is not good for newsletters.

Stefano.

alexx-thom
    Participant

Thank you for your quick answer, Stefano.

As “Newsletter dedicated page” I have selected the page where the newsletter-form is included (“my-newsletter-page”).

Installed plugins: Contact Form 7, Duplicate Post, Newsletter, TinyMCE Advanced

After click to “unsubscribe” this URL comes: /?na=uc&nk=2-974b501a11&nek=10 (white page).
    Then it turnes to this URL: /my-newsletter-page/?nm=unsubscribed&nk=2-974b501a11 . It shows the normal site with the newsletter-form, without an additional massage.

What can I do, to make the goodbye message show up?

Alexx

alexx-thom
    Participant

Any support-idea, how I can fix that, Stefano?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.