Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Getting database error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I just installed this plugin on a website a few days ago, but it doesn’t seem to work. When trying to subscribe I get the following message:

Database error see the log files (log files path can be found on Newsletter diagnostic panel)

And here is the error log:

[17-May-2017 21:53:41 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘unlockerweb_com_ret1.wp_newsletter’ doesn’t exist for query select count(*) from wp_newsletter where status=’C’ made by do_action(‘admin_page_newsletter_main_status’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, NewsletterModule->menu_page, require(‘/plugins/newsletter/main/status.php’), include(‘/plugins/newsletter/tnp-header.php’)

Can anyone help me understand where is the issue? I have tried re-installing the plugin, updating it and anything else I could think of.

Thank you in advance!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, update to version 4.9.5, it solves the problem. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Unfortunately I have the same problem. However, I already have the suggested version 4.9.5

Is it possible, that there is an aditional problem, not fixed in the new Version?

Thank You

UULosAlamos
    Participant

I am also having this same issue. I just installed version 4.9.5 from the WordPress depository and I can’t add any subscribers. It says the table “.wp_newsletter” has not been created. The emails, sent, and stats tables were created. I deactivated and reactivated the plugin, but the table has not been created. How do I get the table created?

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there somtething i can provide for better troubleshooting?

Anonymous
    Inactive

one day after my post, there was a new update. now it works fine. Thank you

kombo
    Participant

Help for my blog http://9jabambam.com

macpremium
    Participant

4 april 2019: same problem, all plugins updated, all WP update. Database error persist.
    Any idea?

ribfest
    Participant

same problem, all plugins updated, all WP update. Database error persist.

Check the privileges of the user you use to connect to the database, it seems it cannot change the tables. It’s require to update the plugin.
    (ALTER command denied to user ‘databasename’@’localhost’ for table ‘wp_newsletter_test’)

macpremium
    Participant

Often WordPress and several plugins can give error if an emoji is present in the site name. I solved my problem on TheNewsletterPlugin by removing the emoji from the site name.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.