Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support GDPR related – Subscriber data export link directly in the profile page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aurelio.lorenzo
    Participant

I would like to give the subscribers the option of downloading their data directly along the profile page created by the [newsletter_profile] shortcode, of course, if they are logged in.

Is there any shortcode that more or less do the same than the {profile_export_url} tag?

Thanks in advance!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, no we have not an url for that. But if a logged in user enter a page with the [newsletter_profile] shortcode, if he’s a subscriber, he should see the profile and hence the export link.
    But no other data can be exported than the one of the subscriber.

WP has a new export tool for regular users, I don’t know if there is a link on their profile page we’ll start the integration work on next weeks.

Stefano.

aurelio.lorenzo
    Participant

Hi, Stefano!

Thanks for your anwser, but for some reason, I can’t see the export link. I’ve made a test newsletter including the

{profile_url} tag, and when I receive it and click, the only information I see in the page (a page a have created using the [newsletter_profile] in it), is the form to modify my suscription data (inputs000 with my email, and name, a “save” button), and then, the unscribe option, but no export link anywhere.

What I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.